The European Military Nation

Seuraa 
Viestejä45973
Liittynyt3.9.2015

Greetings!

So, I'm here again. The time is near, and nothing can stop the beginning
of our civil-war.. But one group can stop it. In January 2007, the States
will be under great chaos. Irak, and two of their neighbours will unite and
strike with all their forces and powers into U.S.

Then:

The European Military Nation is formed in couple of weeks from that,
and your country plays really big role in fight for the whole mankind.

I'm stayin' here in Florida for couple of weeks, and I'm willing to help you and your government, if there's any knowledge that must be shared.

The future looks beautiful, but lots of changes and destruction
is taking over really soon!

Yours,
time_traveller_01

John Titor

Kommentit (14)

Vierailija

Here is the Time Displacement Device
for The European Military Nation:

It's prototype will be ready in the fall of 07.

Vierailija

If you really are a time traveller, you should know that all the information you tell us could cause a paradox in your own time. That is why I recommend you not to tell us anymore about our future. But still I suppose that most of the people think that you are just a moron and they haven't thought all the info you've told us as real. So don't be afraid.

Anyway, that device you're letting us to see, does't look very realistic. Actually, none of your things you've told us seem to be very realistic, so afterall I think I should assume you as being just a joker.

Sorry about my possibly bad english, but I hope you understand what I'm saying.

Tupakka

Vierailija

Hello "tupakka", glad to hear from you. There are couple of things in time travelling, that must been lightened up..

Time, itself, can be understood in terms of connected lines. When you go back in time you travel on your original time line when you turn the singularity engine off a new time line is created due to the fact that you and your time machine are now there.

In other words a new universe is created. To get back to your original line you must travel a split second farther back and immediately throw the engine into forward without turning it off.

Some interesting outcomes of this are; you meet yourself. I have done it often. Even taken a younger version of myself along for a few rides before returning myself to the new timeline and going back to mine.

You can alter history in the new universe that you have just created. Most of the time the changes are subtle. The oldest one was a sky scraper that don't exist in New York.

Interestingly when you travel in time you must compensate for the orbit of the Earth since the time machine doesn't move you have to adjust the engine so you remain on the planet when you turn it off.

I hope this information can help you and other people to understand, that time travelling is true and very oftenly used method in the future of the earth.

And though the Time Displacement Device may look like a hoax to you,
it is real as you are!

In couple of days I will send here few more pictures, and new documents
that I assume will be really important. If not for you, then for your government.

And never mind the bad english! I can clearly get the point from your writings.. And your english is just perfectly readable.

Vierailija

Mustia aukkoja syntyy ja tuhoutuu Maan ilmakehässä.

Ryhmä fyysikoita esittää epätavanomaista selitystä harvinaisille mittaustuloksille, joita Maan ilmakehään syöksyvät kosmiset hiukkaset näyttävät aiheuttavan, kertoo New Scientist. Heidän laskelmiensa mukaan hiukkasilmaisimissa havaitut, selittämättömät hiukkassuihkut ovat seurausta noin 10 mikrogrammaa painavien mustien aukkojen hajoamisesta. Näin pieni musta aukko haihtuu olemattomiin ajassa, johon verrattuna silmänräpäys on ikuisuus. Mustia aukkoja voisi syntyä, kun riittävän suurienergiset kosmiset hiukkaset törmäävät ilmakehän molekyyleihin.

En ota kantaa time_traveller_01:n kirjoituksiin, koska osa siitä jää käsityskykyni ulkopuolelle. Kuitenkin, kyllä mies näyttäisi tietävän asioista ihmeellisen paljon.

Heksu
Seuraa 
Viestejä5462
Liittynyt16.3.2005

Alkuperäinen John Titor on tietysti asia erikseen, säilyköön mysteerinä minun puolestani Mutta tämä Titor on vanhan jutun uudelleen lämmittelyä.

Toisaalta kyllä ihan vaikuttavaa, että amerikkalainen John Titor on osannut kirjoittaa käyttäjätietoihinsa "Ammatti"-kohtaan "sotilas". Joten eiköhän huastella ihan selvää suomea vast'edeskin, eikös vaan, John?

Vierailija

John Tiittorin ennustuksia

UNIX BUG - 2038
New Constitution - 2020
NWO Killed - 2020
Russian Strike - 2015
Untold Events - 2012
New World Gov - 2011
Female President? - 2009
Full Civil War - 2008
Last Olympics - 2004 until 2040
Civil War Starts - 2004/5 to 2008 - Not Yet
One More Pope - No Date Given - Not Yet
100K Killed - No Date Given - Not Yet
Mad Cow in US - No Date Given - 12/23/2003
China in Space - No Date Given - 4th Qtr 2003
NO WMD in Iraq - No Date Given - 3rd Qtr 2003
Gulf War II - No Date Given - 2nd Qtr 2003
Reduced Rights - No Date Given - 2002 To Present
Middle East

Vierailija

It's prototype will be ready in the fall of 07.[/quote]

mh... jaa et 07 . No silloin se selviää. Tuon aikamatkailun ymmärän yhtä hyvin, kun homo erectus kännykän...., mut sitä mä en ymmärrä yhtään, miten time_traveller_01 on tänne eksynyt. eiköhän sekin selviä 07.

sorry.. i don't write in englis.

Vierailija

Mielenkiintoista!

Saanen epäillä, että kyseessä ei kuitenkaan ole 'tuntemamme' John Titor..

time_traveller_01 kirjoitti:

"Greetings!

will be under great chaos. Irak, and two of their neighbours will unite and

Then:

I'm stayin' here in Florida for couple of weeks, and I'm willing to help you and your government, if there's any knowledge that must be shared.

is taking over really soon!"

Vapaa käännös:

"Tervehdys!

Täällä ollaan taas. Aika on lähellä, eikä mikään voi estää sisällissotamme
alkua.. Mutta yksi ryhmä voi pysäyttää sen. Tammikuussa 2007, 'Vallat'
ovat suuren kaaoksen vallassa. Irak ja kaksi sen naapurimaata yhdistyvät, ja hyökkäävät kaikella voimallaan Amerikkaan.

Sitten:

'Euroopan Sotilas-yhdistys'(tjsp) muodostetaan muutaman viikon kuluessa hyökkäyksestä, ja teidän maanne näyttelee todella suurta roolia taistelussa ihmiskunnan eloonjäämisestä.

Olen Floridassa muutaman viikon, ja olen valmis auttamaan teitä tai maanne hallitusta, jos pystyn teille jotain tietoja antamaan.

Tulevaisuus näyttää kauniilta,mutta paljon muutoksia ja tuhoa on odotettavissa!"

Elikä siinä tuli vastaus, miksi tämä 'time_traveller' on eksynyt 'meikäläisille' sivustoille.

Vierailija

John, you've told us how time travelling works and all the stuff related to it, but can you really proof that you're telling us the truth? I hope you can understand our doubts.

So, are you saying that all the scietist have been wrong when they've been telling us that time travelling is impossible? OR are you just saying that they haven't found all the laws of physics in this universum?

Vierailija

Mr Titor,

one little comment concerning the Finns participating any military alliance: there are no such alliances the Finns are currently in. It's forbidden to us to make any alliances with anyone, it's almost in our Constitution and for sure it's told to us in the terms of latest peace treaty assigned by the Allied Forces and the Finns after the wars 1939-45. Same treaties limit the size of our military forces etc.

Because of those few facts of our real world life, present and past, we are proud of our history of peace keeping after participating the big wars I previously mentioned. We are not a country of making war but still we can defend ourselves if it comes to that. We are not a country either which would rescue anything if the big wars would happen to start again. Strange to think anything else. Fact: a nation of 5M citizens can't do much in conditions of modern warfare. What we could do would be to help arguing parties to find the peace by other means than fighting and do limited peace keeping operations with other countries if asked and needed.

If you really feel that you have something more to say I suggest you to go and talk straight to Finnish leaders or UN leaders instead of us. Ofcourse that's in the case you really want to reach us the Finns. I assume you have to have knowledge about the ways how to reach them. Hint: The ways are not using tiede.fi internet conversation sites or anything similar.

I hope you have your real contacts fast if you (the time traveller) think that the time is running out.

Kind Regards,
twoDogs

Vierailija
time_traveller_01
Greetings!

will be under great chaos.
Irak, and two of their neighbours will unite and

Then:

is taking over really soon!

Yours,
time_traveller_01

John Titor

No se on nyt tammikuu 2007. Minähän päivänä alkaa rytisemään?

Uusimmat

Suosituimmat