Lahjoitukset Wikipedialle

Varmaan viisas mies - jopa niin - että pyytää rahaa ao. tavalla.
En usko, että mies, joka on luonutr Wikipedian olisi ilman tuloja.
Linus Torvalds sentään hankki rahoituksensa muuten.

Vetoomus Wikipedian perustajalta Jimmy Walesilta.
I'm a volunteer.
I don't get paid a cent for my work at Wikipedia, and neither do our thousands of other volunteer authors and editors. When I founded Wikipedia, I could have made it into a for-profit company with advertising banners, but I decided to do something different.

Commerce is fine. Advertising is not evil. But it doesn't belong here. Not in Wikipedia.

Wikipedia is something special. It is like a library or a public park. It is like a temple for the mind. It is a place we can all go to think, to learn, to share our knowledge with others. It is a unique human project, the first of its kind in history. It is a humanitarian project to bring a free encyclopedia to every single person on the planet.

Every single person.

If all of Wikipedia's 400 million users would donate $1 each, we would have 20 times the amount of money we need. We're a small organization, and I've worked hard over the years to keep us lean and tight. We fulfill our mission, and leave waste to others.

To do this without resorting to advertising, we need you. It is you who keep this dream alive. It is you who have created Wikipedia. It is you who believe that a place of calm reflection and learning is worth having.

This year, please consider making a donation of $20, $35, $50 or whatever you can to protect and sustain Wikipedia.

Jimmy Wales

Wikipedia Founder Lahjoita nyt

Valitse lahjoitettava summa:

100 50 35 20 Muut: EUR – € ------- GBP – £ EUR – € USD - $ AUD – $ CAD – $ CHF – Fr. CZK – Kč DKK – kr HKD – HK$ HUF – Ft ILS - ₪ JPY – ¥ NOK – kr NZD – NZ$ PLN – zł SEK – kr SGD – S$

Emme säilytä luottokorttisi tietoja ja henkilötietoihisi pätee yksityisyydensuoja.

Lisätietoja ja muita tapoja lahjoittaa.

Retrieved from ""Personal toolsLog in
VariantsViewsReadView sourceView history
Search About WikimediaHomeFAQOur projectsPress roomContact usStaffWikimedia blogJob openingsLocal chaptersDonate
CorporateBoard of TrusteesAdvisory BoardBylawsValuesPoliciesResolutionsAnnual ReportFinancial reports and Form 990Fundraising reports
WikiRecent changesBabel
Print/exportCreate a bookDownload as PDFPrintable version
ToolboxWhat links hereRelated changesSpecial pagesPermanent linkCite this pageThis page was last modified on 17 December 2010, at 08:44.
Text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License; additional terms may apply. See Terms of Use for details.

Kommentit (0)