Leffaquootit

Seuraa 
Viestejä45973
Liittynyt3.9.2015

No niin. Kokeillaampa tämmöistä, jos ottais tulta allensa. Eli pistelkääpä ikimuistoisia tai mielestänne hyviä leffaquootteja. IMDB:stä löytyypi apuja, jos ei meinaa ulkomuistista löytää... ja jos ei ole vielä IMDB tuttu niin GoogleOn.

Fritz the cat (alunperin sarjakuvasta)
Fritz: Bastards... you'd think the goddamn exams was the be-all end-all of existence... the cosmic life-force or somethin'. Can't even say a few decent words to a guy... th' bastards... What a bore... take some bennies an' stay up all night with your face stuck in a bunch of books an' your thumbs up your ass... Yes... yes... I remember the time when it was all very inspiring and enlightening... all this history and literature and sociology shit... You think learning is a really big thing an' you become this big fuckin' intellectual and sit around tryin' ta out-intellectual all the other big fuckin' intellectuals... you spend years and years with your nose buried in these goddamn tomes while out there the world is passin' you by... and all the stuff to see and all th' kicks an' girls are all out there... an' ME, a writer ad a poet who should be havin' adventures an' experiencing all the diversities and paradoxes and ironies of life and passin' over all the roads of the world and digging all the cities and towns and rives and oceans... and making all them chicks! *Imagines naked woman*

Fritz: As a writer and poet it is my duty to get out there and dig the world... to swing with the whole friggin' scene while there's still time! *Grabs papers*

Fritz: My farting around days are over! From this day on I shall live every day as if yit were my last! Yes! Yes! I must do it! No more the dreary boring classes, the dismal lectures, the sitting around bullshitting with pretentious fat-assed hippies, no more the books, the spoutings of a bunch of old farts who think they know the whole goddamn score!

Blade runner
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attacks ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain... Time to die.

Ninja scroll
Jubei: Gemma! Did you miss the flames of hell? Is that why you came here?
Gemma: So it's you Jubei. I should have finished you off myself when I had the opportunity.
Jubei: I thought rats usually leave a sinking ship.
Gemma: Heh! I suppose you want to avenge that ninja girl, Kagero. She's nothing compared to what I'm going to lose with this ship.
Jubei: Prepare to lose your life as well.
Gemma: I won't let you die before I torture you enough to pay me back. To pay me back for my destroyed dream!
Jubei: Your dream...of becoming the only true Shogun of the Dark? That's a laugh. If you became a Shogun, there'd be nothing but devils in this world. If you so want the company of devils, you better hurry back to hell, Gemma!

Sivut

Kommentit (47)

Vierailija

Commando

Legendaarinen homoseksuaalisuutta uhkuva lopputaistelu.

Bennett: John? How's your arm, John?
Matrix: Come find out.
Bennett: No, thanks. Think I'll take a pass. John, stick your head out. One shot right between the eyes. I'll make it quick for old times' sake.
Matrix: Stop screwing around and let the girl go. It's me you want. I have one arm. You can beat me. Come on, Bennett, throw away that chicken-shit gun. You don't just want to pull a trigger. Put the knife in me
and look me in the eye... and see what's going on in there when you turn it. That's what you want to do, right?
Matrix: It's between you and me. Don't deprive yourself of some pleasure.
Come on, Bennett. Let's party.
Bennett: I can beat you. I don't need the girl. I don't need the girl! Ha! I don't need the gun, John. I can beat you. I don't need no gun! I'm going to kill you now!
Bennett: You're getting old, John. You're getting old. John, I feel good.
Just like old times. What's it feel like to be a dying man, John? You're a dead man, John.
Matrix: Bullshit!
Bennett: John, I'm not going to shoot you between the eyes. I'm going to shoot you between the balls!
Matrix: Let off some steam, Bennett.

Euphemos
Seuraa 
Viestejä793
Liittynyt16.3.2005

Commandosta kyllä löytyy niin monta ikimuistoista one-lineria...

Pulp Fiction
Butch: You okay?
Marsellus: Naw man. I'm pretty fuckin' far from okay.
Butch: What now?
Marsellus: What now? Let me tell you what now. I'ma call a coupla hard, pipe-hittin' niggers, who'll go to work on the homes here with a pair of pliers and a blow torch. You hear me talkin', hillbilly boy? I ain't through with you by a damn sight. I'ma get medieval on your ass.
Butch: I meant what now between me and you?
Marsellus: Oh, that what now. I tell you what now between me and you. There is no me and you. Not no more.
Butch: So we cool?
Marsellus: Yeah, we cool. Two things. Don't tell nobody about this. This shit is between me, you, and Mr. Soon-To-Be-Living-The-Rest-of-His-Short-Ass-Life-In-Agonizing-Pain Rapist here. It ain't nobody else's business. Two: you leave town tonight, right now. And when you're gone, you stay gone, or you be gone. You lost all your L.A. privileges. Deal?
Butch: Deal.
Marsellus: Get your ass out of here.

Falling Down
Frank: Listen, what am I paying my fucking dues for? This is my golf course! If I wanna play here, I will play here. If he gets hit with my titleist, that's his fucking problem. Fore! Fore!
[Hits ball]
Bill Foster: [the ball barely misses his head; whips out shotgun] Five! What the hell are you trying to do? Kill me with a golf ball? It's not enough you have all these beautiful acres fenced in for your little game, but you gotta kill me with a golf ball? You should have children playing here, you should have families having picnics, you should have a goddamn petting zoo. But instead you've got these stupid electric carts for you old men with nothing better to do.
[Fires his shotgun at a golf cart, causing it to roll down the hill]
Bill Foster: Now aren't you ashamed?
[after Bill shoots the golf cart, triggering Frank's heart attack]
Bill Foster: What's wrong?
Frank: My - heart...
Bill Foster: Well, what can I do about it?
Frank: Pills... get p-pills...
Bill Foster: Where are your pills?
[Frank points towards the cart, which has just plunged into a water hazard]
Bill Foster: Bad news. Your little car's gonna drown. And you're gonna die, wearing that stupid hat. How does it feel?

Once Upon A Time In The West
Frank: Morton once told me I could never be like him. Now I understand why. Wouldn't have bothered him, knowing you were around somewhere alive.
Harmonica: So, you found out you're not a businessman after all.
Frank: Just a man.
Harmonica: An ancient race. Other Mortons will be along, and they'll kill it off.
Frank: The future don't matter to us. Nothing matters now - not the land, not the money, not the woman. I came here to see you. 'Cause I know that now, you'll tell me what you're after.
Harmonica: ...Only at the point of dyin'.

Apocalypse Now
Kilgore: Smell that? You smell that?
Lance: What?
Kilgore: Napalm, son. Nothing in the world smells like that.
[kneels]
Kilgore: I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for 12 hours. When it was all over, I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory. Someday this war's gonna end...
[Kilgore unhappily walks off]

Monty Python And The Holy Grail
King Arthur: O Knights of Ni, we have brought you your shrubbery. May we go now?
Head Knight: That is a good shrubbery. I like the laurels particularly. But there is one small problem.
King Arthur: What is that?
Head Knight: We are now no longer the Knights Who Say Ni.
Random Knight: Ni!
Head Knight: [to Random Knight] Shh, shh. [to Arthur] We are now the Knights Who Say Ecky-ecky-ecky-ecky-pikang-zoop-boing-goodem-zoo-owli-zhiv.
Random Knight: Ni!
Head Knight: Therefore, we must give you a test.
King Arthur: What is this test, O Knights of--Knights Who 'Till Recently Said Ni?
Head Knight: Firstly, you must find another shrubbery! [jarring chord]
King Arthur: Not another shrubbery!
Head Knight: Then, when you have found the shrubbery, you must place the new shrubbery here beside the other shrubbery, only slightly higher so we get the two-level effect with a little path running down the middle.
Knights of Ni: A path! A path!
Head Knight: Then! When you have found the shrubbery, you must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest wi-i-i-i-ith a HERRING!!
[jarring chord]

Nervus rerum

Vierailija

Forget about it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zf0ZyoUn7Vk

Nobody`s perfect

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1rLIhL__Lk

Do I feel lucky

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maBJzJgYjto

Hyvissä, pahoissa ja rumissa Clintti päästää myös klassikon suustaan: "You see, in this world there`s two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig."

Syltty Cobrassa.

Pahis: "I`ll blow this whole place up."
Stallone: "Go ahead. I don`t shop here."

Vierailija
morjestamoro
"You see, in this world there`s two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig."

Tuo on kyllä hyvä.

Vierailija

The Bride: You and I have unfinished business.
Bill: Baby, you ain't kidding.
-----
Talk radio host: Now, just so the, the rest of us know how much time is left, when is the rapture supposed to hit exactly? Is it midnight New Year's Eve?
Lori: That's right.
Talk radio host: Aha. Is that midnight L.A. time or, or Eastern Standard Time, or what? I mean, what timezone is God in anyway?
-----

olli-san
Seuraa 
Viestejä419
Liittynyt28.1.2007

Hard to Kill
Senator Vernon Trent: You can take that to the bank!
Mason Storm: I'm gonna take you to the bank, Senator Trent. To the blood bank!

Vierailija
Lothar
Simpauttaja - Syö Paskaa

Luimpa kirjankin aikoinaan ja muistan elokuvasta ton kohtauksen ulkoa.

Iskä: Sanoppa vielä kerran.
Imppa: Senkun syöpi vaan.
Iskä: Mitä?...
Imppa: Paskoo...

TERÄS NALLEPUH
Seuraa 
Viestejä5662
Liittynyt31.1.2008

Terminator- "Hastalavista, baby"
Terminator 2 "I`ll be back"
Terminator 3- "shE`will back"

Alien2-" That`s it, game over man, gameover!"

Olen syönyt hunajapurkin ja minusta tuli.. SUPER PUH!! TITTIDII!!
Kaikkien aikojen paras BB asukas: BB-Marika (SBB6)

Vierailija

Aliens

Nuo jäi kyllä mieleen.

HUDSON: Hey, Vasquez...you ever been mistaken for a man?
VASQUEZ: No. Have you?

RIPLEY: You know, Burke, I don't know which species is worse. You don't see them screwing each other over for a fucking percentage.

asdf
Seuraa 
Viestejä11071
Liittynyt16.3.2005

Suurin osa ns. hyvistä leffadialogilainauksista kuulostaa ihan normidialogilta tai jopa hölmöltä, jos ei ole nähnyt itse elokuvaa. Ts, niiden hyvyys tulee vahvasta esityksestä tai tilanteesta, ei käsikirjoituksesta.

The Big Lebowskin "Hey, careful, man, there's a beverage here!" jaksaa aina naurattaa.

Blue Velvetin kieroa Frankia kuvaa hyvin seuraava keskustelu:

Frank Booth: Hey you wanna go for a ride?
Jeffrey Beaumont: No thanks.
Frank Booth: No thanks? What does that mean?
Jeffrey Beaumont: I don't wanna go.
Frank Booth: Go where?
Jeffrey Beaumont: For a ride.
Frank Booth: A ride! Now that's a good idea!

Vierailija
asdf
Suurin osa ns. hyvistä leffadialogilainauksista kuulostaa ihan normidialogilta tai jopa hölmöltä, jos ei ole nähnyt itse elokuvaa. Ts, niiden hyvyys tulee vahvasta esityksestä tai tilanteesta, ei käsikirjoituksesta.

Blue Velvetin kieroa Frankia kuvaa hyvin seuraava keskustelu:

Frank Booth: Hey you wanna go for a ride?
Jeffrey Beaumont: No thanks.
Frank Booth: No thanks? What does that mean?
Jeffrey Beaumont: I don't wanna go.
Frank Booth: Go where?
Jeffrey Beaumont: For a ride.
Frank Booth: A ride! Now that's a good idea!

Aivan. Tuo edellinen dialogi Aliens:sta, jossa Hudson ja Vasquez jauhavat, ei myöskään aukene ilman, että on nähnyt sen kohtauksen. Blue velvet oli kyllä kiero leffa muutenkin.

Sivut

Uusimmat

Suosituimmat